Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time Frontend Programmer.
Our Design Department is on the hunt for a dedicated and resourceful Frontend Programmer to join our team. Are you a specialist in user interaction? Do you like creating pleasing aesthetics through your code? Do you get a kick out of clear and responsive feedback?.
If you answered yes to any of those questions, we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of the UX/UI Team, you will be tasked with building the user interface for our players to interact with our games. Working closely with UX designers and artists, you’ll help us make our games more responsive and accessible. We are looking for a specialist in interaction and player-facing interfaces with a deep understanding of usability.
- Own the implementation of UX Design and UI Assets.
- Collaborate with designers and artists to facilitate and empower their solutions.
- Provide insights towards the most efficient implementation of the proposed designs.
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal UI Frameworks
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Capacity to work remotely and communicate effectively with other team members.
- Experience with Coherent Lab’s GameFace is a big plus.
- Experience with UX Design & Wireframe Tools (Figma, AdobeXD, Balsamiq, etc)
- General Programming Knowledge (C++, C#, Java, etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
Excellence is one of our core drivers. Not only in the products we deliver, but also in the way we do things.
In order to be on top of the game, we always encourage our employees to keep updating and deepening their know how.
We aim to always work in a fun and relaxed environment.
Working remotely is an option.
Inclusion and Diversity
We want a diverse talent team and would like to encourage ethnicities, gender, age, and disabilities communities with a strong interest in developing themselves in the videogame industry to join us.
We are Nimble Giant, a game development studio founded in 2002 in Argentina. With offices in Perú, Chile and Uruguay, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading developers of PC and console games studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League.
In 2020 we merged with Embracer Group. With its head office based in Karlstad, Sweden, Embracer Group has a global presence through its ten operative groups: THQ Nordic, Koch Media, Coffee Stain, Amplifier Game Invest, Saber Interactive, DECA Games, Gearbox Entertainment, Easybrain, Asmodee, and Dark Horse.We are certified as one of the best companies to work for by Great Place to Work®.
Check our latest news! @nimblegiantentertainment