Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As Business Operations Manager you will drive impact in many areas of the business, spanning go to market, product & engineering, operations, and HR & recruiting. This is an opportunity to wear many hats in a high-growth startup environment, problem solving across different functional areas as the company scales.
- Be a thought partner to key decision makers across the company to help drive strategic initiatives
- Execute on day-to-day operational priorities
- Deliver analyses and materials to make recommendations for special projects for the executive team; provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Help drive process improvements across the organization
- Work cross-functionally and provide adhoc support to the leadership team or across the organization
- 4+ years of experience, at least 2 years in a strategy or operations related role at a technology company. Nice to have: 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in new situations, pick up new skills, and do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving ability, and attention to detail
- Experience in high-growth and ambiguous environments, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities to meet business needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills with the ability to easily form strong cross-functional relationships
- Exceptional project management skills, with a deep sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to leverage data to build models, derive actionable insights, and drive recommendations to execution
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at email@example.com.