Nightfall makes safeguarding sensitive data for every application simple and seamless. Organizations, from startups to global brands, trust Nightfall’s software platform and APIs to discover, classify, and protect sensitive data.
As a Commercial Account Executive at Nightfall, you will own the sales process for our commercial segment. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and partners to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a deep understanding of Nightfall's evolving platform. You’ll identify and articulate how Nightfall can unlock significant value for our customers and transform the technology that powers their data security & compliance initiatives.
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Nightfall product, the cybersecurity market, and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with teams such as Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver a world-class customer experience and maximize revenue
- Has full cycle sales experience, prospect to close and has had success selling SaaS
- You are a strong outbound prospector and have had success at closing net new business deals
- A proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas (~$700,000)
- You have been and strive to be a top performer
- Is a phenomenal communicator and is a standout colleague, with strong listening skills
- The ability to adapt quickly, understand change is constant and embrace it
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Agility and resilience – you move quickly and encourage continued improvement
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel
- Curiosity about data security & machine learning
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint - such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.