We have a position available per November or December 2021 for a period of three or four months.
During your internship you will obtain a good overview of what happens in a deal from origination, valuation, due diligence, negotiation to closing. On a day to day basis you will be busy with:
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Making rapports and presentations for clients;
- Translating company and market information into financial models and valuation data;
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses.
For you to become part of Nielen Schuman we ask that you have a proven interest in corporate finance, a strong motivation and an eagerness to learn and develop. People that fit well here are hands-on, strong communicators and great team players.
Other than that we ask that you:
- Are a third year bachelor student, master student or a recent graduate;
- Have distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities;
- Have a good command of verbal and written Dutch and English;
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.