We’re building a better health system! At Nice, we’re making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated primary, musculoskeletal, and mental health care to patients when they want it through a combination of in-home and virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management, and time constraints that hold clinicians captive.
Building a better health system for all requires the input and perspectives of all. Nice actively seeks a mixture of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and point of view to help us drive better, more informed design and business decisions. Nice is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce, and we diligently provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Home Visit Provider
The Clinician Hiring team at Nice Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a Home Visit Family Nurse Practitioner! In this role, you’ll provide care in the patient’s home or place of employment. The home visit provider will perform the following duties: work in close partnership with Nice telehealth providers, conducting in-home physical exam assessments, submitting referrals of both in-house (Diabetes Educator, Behavioral Health therapy and Physical therapy) and outside referrals, collaborating with an integrated care team (mental health therapists and physical therapists), and maintaining prescriptive authority. The home visit provider shall perform assigned duties and responsibilities in a professional manner, in good faith, and to the best of the employee’s skills, abilities, talents and experience in addition to maintaining all required state and national licenses and registrations.
What you’ll get at Nice:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of PTO we actively encourage you to use
- Growth and development opportunities
- Generous parental leave
- Personal enrichment & wellness stipend annually
- 401k with up to 5% employer contribution
- Personal and family use of Nice Healthcare (in eligible cities)
- "Work Soft, Play Soft" environment - we support you putting your personal life first!
- The nicest team members
- … And much more!
What you’ll do at Nice:
- You must be Nice and like to be Nice to people - both patients and coworkers
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfort with technology including working extensively in an EMR
- Comfort with working in a virtual team model. Work is on the road or from the home as we don’t have a home office
- Demonstrated commitment to seeing up to 5 home visits per given shift
- Demonstrated flexibility with drive times
- Provider will provide care to patients 8:30a-5:30pm. 1.0 FTE preferred
- Provider will work a virtual from home rotation every 4th weekend Sa/Su 9-12 (closed on major holidays)
Experience that’ll be helpful for this role:
- We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, solution-oriented individual that loves taking care of people
- At least two years of experience as a provider
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license and comfort with a full day of being behind the wheel (background check will be completed upon job offer)
- An insured vehicle in a safe and acceptable condition
- Display comfort with and proficiency in phlebotomy skills
- Understanding of basic lab screens and the equipment used (tubes, strep swabs, etc)
- Ability to lift a 30 lb bag frequently
- Capable of maintaining supplies and inventory for home visits
- Must have CPR/BLS certification
- Must have a current unrestricted Utah License
- Must have national certification from ANCC/AANP
About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don’t settle for the status quo - we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.