As a live service product, the sun never sets on Pokémon GO. Whether it’s an in-game event, an in-person event, a GO Battle League season, a new legendary Pokémon in Raid Battles, or a Team GO Rocket takeover, there’s always something happening for Trainers to enjoy.
Niantic is looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager for Pokémon GO to help support our many existing marketing campaigns and identify ways in which we can reach even more players through our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate has an existing passion for Pokémon GO and is able to balance multiple responsibilities with minimal oversight. In this role, you will work closely with various cross-functional teams to execute on strategies and tactics aimed at growing Pokémon GO’s player base while keeping existing Trainers informed and engaged. As this is a global product, you will need to collaborate with teammates from around the world to ensure consistency and accuracy across all regions for any marketing initiative.
This will be a temporary contract position employed through PROUnlimited with a potential for full-time conversion. PROUnlimited will provide benefits according to their eligibility rules.
- Support go-to-market execution for seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Project manage marketing plans to ensure timely and accurate communications are published globally.
- Collaborate with the wider Pokémon GO team to identify and produce evergreen marketing content.
- Regularly report on the status of marketing announcements.
- Work with external partners to secure approvals for all game initiatives and comms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in product marketing or project management, ideally for a live service product.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Thinks outside the box and loves innovating.
- Undeterred by quick turnaround times and trying new things.
- Detail driven, creative, and a collaborative teammate.
- Has experience with Pokémon GO and/or mobile game marketing.
- Proficiency in G Suite and Asana is a plus.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-REMOTE