Are you ready to drive a game that brings positive impact to the world through the power of mobile and location technologies? As a Live Game Producer for Pokémon GO, you will lead teams and work across the company on one of the most influential games the world has ever seen. We’re looking for a bold and innovative Producer to work on current and upcoming Live Ops and features in Pokémon GO. You will steer the seasonal planning to keep players engaged all year round, drive cross-functional teams to delight our users, and make the world better by helping users go out and explore the world!
- Work with the team leadership to define the operational properties of game development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets.
- Break down multifaceted issues into workable components to guide our product from creation to launch.
- Work with engineers, designers and artists to bring your vision to market.
- Lead a team of game experts to redefine Pokémon GO’s Live Ops strategy, driving the seasonal narrative while keeping the game fresh and fun between major features.
- You have a BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience.
- You have experience managing a team of Producers.
- You have shipped one project through a complete development cycle, ideally on the mobile platform.
- You have led the growth of a live product or service.
- You are able to demonstrate extraordinary organization, communication, and leadership skills while working on cross-functional teams (design, engineering, production, etc.).
- You have A/B split testing experience.
- You have an interest or excitement about AR and mobile games.
- You have worked on games or gaming platforms.
- You have experience running free to play economies.
- You love Pokémon GO.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID