The HRIS Analyst will serve as the go-to person for inquiries relating to Niantic’s People Tech stack, including system security access, process ownership and improvement, and technical issues. The HRIS Analyst will partner cross functionally with Legal, Finance, and IT functions to support and enhance core HR System capabilities. Embedded in the People Operations team, reporting to Manager, HRIS, this role will design security roles, perform audits to ensure data integrity, and integrate existing and future tools. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Support all HR related tools (Core HCM, Onboarding, Compensation, LMS, Engagement/Performance)
- Manage the day-to-day HR data across systems, ensuring compliance, completeness, and accuracy..
- Configure, and continually optimize, our environment of related HR tools and processes to ensure streamlined operations.
- Support the Total Rewards and Payroll teams ensure employee pay and benefits are accurate.
- Serve as Tier 1 Support for HRIS aspects.
- Assist in integration planning across with internal owners and external clients.
- Document standard operating procedures (SOPs), create end user guides and checklists.
- General working knowledge of HR best practices (Recruitment, Benefits, Compensation, HR/Employee/Manager self-service).
- Ability to build and improve operational processes and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and absolute discretion - the HRIS Analyst will handle the most sensitive employee data.
- 3+ years in HR, building and implementing operational programs.
- Experience working with global teams and international offices.
- Demonstrated ability to generate analysis from different data sets and visualize / explain the data in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Adept at collaborating with different parties (eg. Legal, Finance, IT) and ability to understand internal client needs.
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.