The Niantic Operations team is seeking a Business Operations Manager to drive and deliver insights relevant to the needs of the business. You will design, lead, and execute plans for critical initiatives in areas like new market development, capacity planning or alternative revenue opportunities. You will partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive ad hoc company-wide projects and incubate new efforts and ideas in advance of spectacular scale. In short, you will serve as a strategic “practical consultant” to the COO and operations organization. You will need to be both deeply analytical and possess superior written & verbal communication skills. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Niantic's business.
- Focus on Niantic's highest priorities, solve complex, ambiguous problems and assess strategic rationale.
- Work closely with internal product teams to drive insights for new market initiatives.
- Design and implement business and operational systems and processes.
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important critical initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting or investment banking.
- 2+ years of experience at a high growth technology company.
- Experience going deep into the data and using findings to deliver the best results.
- Proven record of going above and beyond to execute on complex projects.
- You have a process-oriented mentality and ability to lead people to get things done.
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- Played a role in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.