We are seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, who brings expertise in building marketing lifecycle campaigns, including but not limited to, email, in-app messages, push notifications, and SMS. This role will be responsible for campaign planning, creation, implementation, test design, data analytics, and reporting. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Build trustworthy partnerships with cross-functional teams to drive user engagement through creative campaigns across Niantic products.
- Improve campaign performances through A/B testing, segmentation, and user survey insights.
- Translate data and test results into meaningful recommendations for the team to act on.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or a related field.
- 4 years experience in a lifecycle or growth marketing role, familiar with the standard methodologies of email/push/in-app message/SMS channels, understanding lifecycle marketing and user journey optimization, preferably in the tech, gaming or mobile app industry.
- Sound record of building and shaping the planning and execution of data driven marketing campaigns across communication channels including A/B experimentation.
- Experience in working closely with Product and Engineering team to set up attributes and triggered events based on user lifecycle management needs.
- Solid HTML and debugging skills.
- Collaborate effectively with a global cross-functional team.
- Experience with a mobile-first omnichannel platform, like Braze or Leanplum.
- Understand the technology stack of operations, including marketing automation, attribution and analytics.
- Passionate about technology and entertainment, especially for Niantic’s products.
- Experience with liquid logic or conditional programming logic.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.