We’re looking for a technical sourcer to identify and contact talented engineering candidates, with a focus on diversity and specialized positions within machine learning and augmented reality. You’ll be reaching out to potential candidates and collaborating with recruiting team members and hiring managers across various locations, so prompt communication and excellent data tracking skills will be extremely important for success. This will be a one-year temporary contract position with a potential for full-time conversion. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Recruit top talent by creating and executing innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns.
- Contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs while keeping in mind our company’s diversity goals.
- Track candidates and prospects in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Partner with recruiting team members to ensure a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of technical sourcing experience.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, and Hamburg.