We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to lead our talent-finding efforts. You’ll be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various teams, with a strong focus on providing an excellent interviewer and candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and be a central part of Niantic’s strategic resource planning efforts.
You’ll be working with candidates and collaborating with recruiting and hiring team members across various locations, so prompt communication and excellent data tracking skills are extremely important for success. This will be a one-year temporary contract position with a potential for full-time conversion.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers from every department to determine recruiting needs and provide updates on any current candidates.
- Collaborate closely with our interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from application stage to offer.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for technical roles in the games industry: Mobile Developers, Unity3D, Unreal, or game engines of similar complexity.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and across all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.