Niantic Player Support provides global customer support and leverages tools to ensure a high-quality gameplay experience for tens of millions of users. The Player Support team is seeking a Data Analyst to manage our data needs end-to-end, “push the envelope” on how we make use of available data, and deliver regular, actionable business insights within the team and to the company. You will collaborate with different individuals across the organization and geographies, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Create and maintain health metrics and dashboards for support functions.
- Use data insights to drive up Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score in collaboration with product specialists and customer support managers.
- Develop and implement systems for analyzing impact.
- Lead ticket classification and support automation efforts using AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP) tools.
- Format data for use within different systems, performing necessary data extractions and conversions.
- Oversee all aspects of support data and related systems, including storage, migration, and integration with other data sets.
- Perform research to uncover business opportunities.
- Propose new ways on how we use available data.
- BA/BS degree.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a data-oriented role, preferably in support or operations.
- You are proficient with Excel / Sheets; Tableau, GoodData, or similar analytics tools; and SQL-based query languages.
- You are great at distilling data into actionable recommendations.
- You are a team player and self-starter with great interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented attitude. You are able to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- You are passionate about Niantic’s mission and products.
- Degree in mathematics or statistics.
- Experience with outcome optimization techniques such as A/B testing.
- Familiar with AI / NLP concepts and tools.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company in 2014 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.