Niantic's People team focuses on bringing in diverse, exceptional talent in a competitive industry while ensuring that our unique culture keeps employees engaged. We’re seeking an experienced and talented recruiter to lead our diversity and university recruiting efforts. As an integral part of our recruiting team, you'll not only be creating and implementing scalable programs, but you’ll also be acting as a full-cycle recruiter for our diversity and university candidates.
You’ll be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates across various teams and locations, with a strong focus on providing an excellent interviewer and candidate experience. Along the way, you’ll also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams, and drive Niantic’s strategic diversity and university recruiting initiatives.
- Develop strong partnerships with organizations and university programs focused on underrepresented talent.
- Partner with hiring managers and act as a liaison in coordinating and attending university and diversity recruiting events.
- Recruit top talent through sourcing on multiple channels, reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, including driving interview and offer processes, reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate closing.
- Track, monitor, and provide metrics around diversity and university recruiting efforts, identifying trends or areas of improvement.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience and 4+ years of recruiting experience, with a focus on diversity & inclusion and/or university programs.
- Passion for improving diversity and promoting inclusion.
- Proven track record of success in university recruiting and filling a high volume of requisitions.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work with cross-functional partners to drive projects toward completion.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations with ease.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and across all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience leading university recruiting programs with a lens on diversity.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic’s mission is to use emerging technology to create experiences in the real world. We build products that inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and face-to-face social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. We build games that get people outside and exploring. We enable our players to have fun while visiting new places, learning about the world around them, and meeting new friends.
We launched Ingress, an immersive real-world mobile game played by millions of people in over 200 countries and territories, and downloaded over 20 million times. We also develop Pokémon GO, which has broken world records and been downloaded over 750 million times in its first year. We announced Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, our latest much-anticipated AR game.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who love what we do! We have offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.