We are looking for a meticulous self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment to join our global real estate and workplace team. You’ll be the go-to person for all things related to our offices in San Francisco or London and will work closely with the workplace experience team to create and deliver an outstanding employee experience. As the Workplace Experience Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating an inspiring and productive environment for Niantics to thrive. This role will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Real Estate and Workplace Experience. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Lead the general office management of our San Francisco or London office, running the day-to-day inner workings of the space, including coordination of office moves & space allocation, working closely with building management about all the little (and big) things, scheduling regular maintenance of all building systems, maintaining our emergency procedures and overseeing the relationship with all office-related vendors.
- Balance multiple requests, competing agendas, and random things that come up last minute, prioritize what needs your attention first, all while communicating with the team and your stakeholders.
- Perform key tasks including but not limited to managing the office budget, run catering and snack program, and lead all aspects of maintenance and repair of building systems.
- Constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to more efficiently and effectively lead office and facility processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners to ensure all teams are set up for success.
- Run ad hoc errands for the office.
- Assist with Special Projects (i.e. developing new policies, travel program, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience or 5+ years of work experience in office or facility management.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to navigate relationships and build consensus in a cross-functional environment.
- Able to make critical decisions under time constraints and a full workload.
- Strategic problem solver with strong leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Flexible and creative, comfortable with ambiguity, organized and detail-oriented.
- You demonstrate a bias towards action in driving continuous improvement through project and program management.
- Proficient in Gmail, Google Drive and Slack.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.