Seeking a senior-level strategic partner development manager to lead APAC by accelerating driving the revenue for Niantic by working with high profile partners. This role will be on the Niantic Business Development team and requires a candidate with attention to detail, revenue driver, strategical negotiation skill, promptness, excellent organizational skills and professional relationship building. The ideal candidate should also possess entrepreneurial, strategic thinking and management influence skills. You should also have the capability to develop strong relationships and to close the deal. You should possess a keen understanding of legal contracts, be comfortable with deal negotiations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA preferred.
- 6 years of experience in the mobile industry across mobile devices, mobile operators, and/or related start-ups.
- Experience with partner development and management.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Experience as a leader with creativity to "think outside the box," and execute effectively.
- A deep understanding of Niantic's products and technology industry.
- An ability to initiate, create and interpret legal documents while keeping in mind local context and working with attorneys on specific contract language.
- Strong negotiator with a partnership approach; ability to represent Niantic in agreement discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company in 2014 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.