About ngrok Inc.
ngrok is simplified, API-first ingress-as-a-service trusted by over 5M developers to get their apps online faster and keep security happy. With one line of code, developers get instant ingress to services with authentication, observability, and other critical controls. All without provisioning legacy proxies, load balancers or VPNs. ngrok’s simplicity has made it a de-facto standard tool among developers, and the world’s top brands — including GitHub, Okta, Shopify, and Twilio — recommend it throughout their documentation.
Our employees are low-ego, curious learners with a passion for developer-first tooling. As a company, we set aside an hour each fortnight for shared introspection about anxieties and excitement, both personal and professional. We’re building an inclusive, remote-first organization that sets each individual up to be their best self.
We believe the total addressable market for ngrok is in excess of $73 billion and are increasing our growth to capture that.
ngrok’s Product Advocates will strategically partner with Growth, Marketing, Sales, Developer Relations and Sales Engineering to fuel ngrok’s growth by driving interest and demand. Our Product Advocates will be key to our product adoption and revenue funnel and are excited about encouraging customers to grow with ngrok.
Ideal candidates are technical and are looking to accelerate a career within the GTM team. We strongly believe in the growth and development of our Product Advocates and there will be opportunity for internal progression into Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Developer Relations, Sales Engineering, or Sales.
What you’ll accomplish
- Become a ngrok product expert, understanding ngrok’s user journeys and usage patterns to identify potential opportunities to guide users to the appropriate documentation or to a sales call to further educate users
- Kick off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers
- Accelerate product adoption by offering support and education to prospects, users and community members
- Help shape the creation of a Growth Test playbook with your own contributions and suggestions
- 1+ years of experience in a technical role in SaaS
- At least one of the following: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a comparable field, have completed a Developer bootcamp, or have some equivalent technical experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude and curiosity for technology
- Hands on self-starter and natural problem solver with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Bonus points:
- Prior experience prospecting within infrastructure, database, security or cloud sales
All candidates must be US-based, and legally authorized to work in the United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. ngrok is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences!
Compensation for this role depends on level, but we provide a competitive mix of salary and equity.
We provide a 401(k) with a 100% match up to 3% of your salary and a 50% match up to another 2%.
We provide healthcare, dental, and vision with premiums fully covered on the base plan for employees. Half of premiums are covered for dependents. We also include long term disability, short term disability, and a term life policy at no cost to employees.
We offer unlimited PTO and a culture in which the overwhelming majority of employees take more than four weeks. Your manager will ensure you do the same.