nft42 thinks creators and collectors should have complete sovereignty and be able to rest easy knowing their NFTs will be around for the long run, not just the next few years. That’s why we’ve built our Avastars and Infinity Tokens projects with on-chain minting at their cores: digital durability is key. If this sounds like the place you want to be, come join us!
Nameless’s mission is to give our users full control over their NFT projects by providing a suite of tools, smart contracts, and APIs that cover the entire project development life cycle.
Who We Are Looking For
A Marketing Analyst to coordinate and maintain completion of projects at nameless, who is a highly organized, hands on person, with a culture of excellence, is able to work in a high paced cross-team environment and has a passion for emerging technologies like the Web 3 and NFT space.
What You'll Do
- Analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competitors in order to best equip the business for success
- Deliver insights gained through post-marketing-campaign analysis and reports
- Recommend optimizations to campaigns, social media and websites
- Review market data based on campaign reach and effectiveness
- Execute action items, campaign adjustments and additions based on past results
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule, and communicate in a timely manned with the relevant stakeholders
- Set and analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals, specific for every project
- Create and maintain records of the relevant project documentation for SOPs
- What You've Done
- 3-4 years of experience in putting together post-campaign reports and making actionable insights.
- Experience with Google Analytics will be a plus
Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Experience working in the crypto or NFT space will be a plus
Experience in client-facing roles
Strong organizational skills
Experience as publisher, managing media campaigns or marketing analyst
Experience, familiarity, and/or passion for the Web3 space
Benefits at a glance
Flexible Time Off
100% Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for the employee, discount for family
Group life insurance
Employee assistance program
Domestic partner coverage
Flexible spending accounts (dependent care and medical reimbursement)
Commuter benefits accounts
Avastar from nft42’s collection