Who We Are
We're strong believers in the freedom and interoperability that blockchain has to offer in the Non-Fungible Token and Digital Objects ownership space. With our core products like Avastars, strong community at TokenSmart, and our newest endeavor nameless, our focus is to innovate the next generation of Web and Mobile Technologies.
The Team For You
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Smart Contract Engineer to define how we build smart contracts into our platform for developing NFT-based user experiences. If you have a passion for collecting and/or developing NFTs, extensive experience building SaaS products, and a familiarity with Ethereum, Polygon/Matic, EOSIO, Flow, or the Blockchain -- we are your people.
We’re working on an end-to-end solution for creating NFTs which is aimed at technology teams. This scaleable toolkit enables the creation of rich experiences without the hard-to-find talent, tools, and knowledge integral to the web3 space.
This is a US based position
The platform at a glance:
- Cost-efficient, on-chain ERC-721 tokens powered by our proprietary compression algorithm allowing for unprecedented scalability.
- Data-driven smart contracts that don't sacrifice flexibility.
- Support for modern CI/CD developer environments which allows users to create and iterate as needed within a private environment so there is no risk of leaking an Alpha.
- NFT assets living in perpetuity via decentralized databases (Blockchains).
The Impact From You
As the individuals tasked with owning smart contracts at nameless, you will build and promote an environment in which the Engineering team not only follows the guidelines and best practices you implement but also contributes to them.
What You've Done
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or ability to demonstrate technical quality knowhow within the web based software world.
- Solid experience as a Smart Contract Engineer (with well-backed approaches around security, testing, and architecture).
- Comfortable owning the deployment of smart contracts.
- Senior level experience as a Software Engineer/Architect.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience with tools like Notion, Slack, Jira, Github, etc.
- Experience working in a distributed organization.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Engineering team and product leadership to review requirements and technical designs in order to create and promote smart contract strategies.
- Write well-documented Solidity code that is performance-oriented and reusable.
- Test + deploy smart contracts.
- Drive high-level decisions about smart contract architecture within the Nameless team.
Benefits at a glance
- Permanent Remote Work & Remote Work Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for the employee, discount for family
- Group life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Domestic partner coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (dependent care and medical reimbursement)
- Commuter benefits accounts
- Avastar from nft42’s collection
nft42 thinks creators and collectors should have complete sovereignty and be able to rest easy knowing their NFTs will be around for the long run, not just the next few years. That’s why we’ve built our Avastars and Infinity Tokens projects with on-chain minting at their cores: digital durability is key. If this sounds like the place you want to be, come join us!