Who We Are
We're strong believers in the freedom and interoperability that blockchain has to offer in the Non-Fungible Token and Digital Objects ownership space. With our core products like Avastars, strong community at TokenSmart, and our newest endeavor nameless, our focus is to innovate the next generation of Web and Mobile Technologies.
The Team For You
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Manager to help build the future of NFT integration, creation, and optimization. You’ll own the vision and strategy of your area of the product and have the opportunity to blaze an entirely new trail in the web3 space. If you have a passion for collecting
NFTs, experience building SaaS products, and a familiarity with blockchain technology and web3 - we are your people.
The Impact From You
As a Senior Product Manager at nameless, you will be at the forefront of NFT innovation and mass adoption. You’ll be solving problems known by some, others are known by none, and constantly delivering value to our customers and users.
What You Bring
- Meaningful and proven product management or product-focused start-up experience
- Ideally shipping user-facing or API products, built on complex technical systems running at scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams and stakeholders across the company.
- Experience with tools like Notion, Slack, Jira, Github, etc
- Experience working in a distributed organization
- Passion for helping pave the way for mass NFT adoption
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product is successful
What You'll Do
- Work directly with our VP of Product and executive team to define the vision and strategy for your area of the product and business
- Deeply understand the market and our users to continually innovate and pave the way for new products and features.
- Work with a team of engineers to translate your vision into products & features by developing user stories and product requirements and engaging in usability and prototype testing.
- Interact directly with customers and users to unearth pain points and discover new product opportunities
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize them based on changing requirements.
- Work daily with scrum teams to refine, groom, and accept stories and bugs for implementation and sprint planning
- Bring your experience and perspective on the wild west of web3 into the ongoing product conversation and vision
- Help define the future of the product, organization, and culture of nameless.
Benefits at a glance
- Permanent Remote Work & Remote Work Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for the employee, discount for family
- Group life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Domestic partner coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (dependent care and medical reimbursement)
- Commuter benefits accounts
- Avastar from nft42’s collection
nft42 thinks creators and collectors should have complete sovereignty and be able to rest easy knowing their NFTs will be around for the long run, not just the next few years. That’s why we’ve built our Avastars and Infinity Tokens projects with on-chain minting at their cores: digital durability is key. If this sounds like the place you want to be, come join us!