People Ops Lead
Who We Are
We're strong believers in the freedom and interoperability that blockchain has to offer in the Non-Fungible Token and Digital Objects ownership space. With our core products like Avastars, strong community at TokenSmart, and our newest endeavor nameless, our focus is to innovate the next generation of Web and Mobile Technologies.
We are looking for someone to lead our People Ops team. You will oversee the full range of human resources functions working with every executive, but you understand that your job is far more than compliance and risk avoidance. You will develop strategies while implementing programs that inspire, motivate, and develop our employees. You must be data-driven and have a genuine passion for nurturing our culture and promoting our core values. You are someone who seeks and thrives in ambiguous situations while influencing an open, collaborative, and fun culture.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business - our key metrics, drivers for growth and develop a People Strategy that supports our long-term vision
- Build a data-driven People organization and define and drive strategic goals and all aspects of the People function including: recruiting, diversity & inclusion, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, total rewards, workforce and succession planning, compliance and culture initiatives
- Implement and iterate on HR systems and processes to support a workforce that will scale globally from 100 to 500 employees within the next few years
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the senior leadership team; develop strong, proactive collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Regularly meet with people managers and employees to understand the functional and business goals
- Be a key team-building leader and people manager: someone people look to for guidance on a range of personal and professional challenges and questions
- Maintain systems, standards, policies, and processes related to employee onboarding, change management, and off boarding, including n's HRIS
- Assume responsibility for labor and employee relations
- Identify trends to recommend proactive solutions for attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Establish scalable solutions empowering our leaders to be better managers and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for their next role
- Ensure compliance with US wage and hour laws, data privacy laws, state regulations, etc.
- Ensure that nft's values, culture, and diversity are reflected in all decisions, programs, and processes as the company scales
What've You've Done
- 6+ years of HR experience
- Tenure in a start-up or high growth organization
- Able to thrive in high-growth environments and an evolving startup atmosphere.
- Strategic “Doer” - you’re an expert at zooming out and seeing the big picture, but don’t overlook the tiny details and love to BUILD
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a high degree of personal credibility at all levels of the organization
- Use excellent judgment to make sound decisions
- You’re data-driven and use a quantitative approach to guide decision making
- Well-organized with strong leadership qualities
- You know how to build effective and cohesive teams
- You have an empathetic approach to employee relations and a strong desire to help others
Benefits at a glance
- Permanent Remote Work & Remote Work Reimbursement
- Company provided Laptop
- 21 Days of PTO
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for the employee, discount for family
- Group life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Domestic partner coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (dependent care and medical reimbursement)
- Commuter benefits accounts
- Avastar from nft42’s collection
nft42 thinks creators and collectors should have complete sovereignty and be able to rest easy knowing their NFTs will be around for the long run, not just the next few years. That’s why we’ve built our Avastars and Infinity Tokens projects with on-chain minting at their cores: digital durability is key. If this sounds like the place you want to be, come join us!