Who is Nexxen?   
One platform. Endless opportunities. In an ecosystem where everyone’s trying to get closer – buyers to sellers, platforms to clients, brands to consumers – Nexxen bridges new opportunities in ways that others cannot. Data, service, and planning capabilities are our superpowers, enabling our clients to better reach and understand audiences across screens. Nexxen brings new and distinct opportunities to our partners, giving our employees the chance to expand and grow their skills. 

Why join the Nexxen team? 
With a global footprint, you can be part of a team that is transforming advertising through our creative, flexible and unified solutions. Employees hustle, commit and dedicate themselves to pillars that make up the Nexxen Way – the 3Cs – Customer Centric, Curious Mindset, Collaborative with No Ego.  

We’re looking for an experienced and professional Senior BI Data Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. In this position, you will be responsible for defining, developing, and managing the BI dataset. You will architect, implement and manage data models, ELTs, and ETLs that will enable the Business team's, product, engineering, and high-level management to access data.

What You’ll Do: 

• End-to-end BI development and ownership, from design to production.
  • Develop and take ownership of BI data pipelines to empower data access and self-service.
  • Collaborate with business stakeholders, engineering teams, and data consumers to understand data and translate business requirements into the technical design of building scalable data pipelines
  • Design, build and maintain data analytics that generate insight to power business decision making
  • Provide direction of best practices for our architecture, i.e., dimensional modeling and large-scale ETL/ELT.
  • Advise engineering teams in the design of the correct DB Schema
  • Being an SQL language expert, writing complex queries for performance and scalability
  • Research core technologies and integrations with external APIs and services

What will I bring?

• 4+ years as a BI Developer/ ETL Developer/ BI Architect
  • Deep understanding of BI concepts, i.e., ETL, dimensional modeling, data warehouse design, data quality monitoring, dashboarding
  • Vast Experience with database query languages, database design, optimizing queries and query planning
  • 2+ years in Python development (Java- Advantage)  
  • Experience with ETL tools and methodologies (Talend, Airflow)
  • Knowledge and awareness of high-level architecture.
  • Proficiency in SQL and query optimization – a must
  • Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
  • Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
  • Incredible attention to detail with “can do” approach

At Nexxen, we value our differences, varied experiences, and collective contribution. We know that not everyone takes the same career path, so if you don’t match this job description perfectly, don’t worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential to make an impact. 

What if I have any questions before I apply? 

All applications need to be submitted online, however, to discuss any adjustments you may require ahead of submitting your application, please email Tgeller@nexxen.com

#LI-TG1

#LI-HYBRID  

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.