Are you interested in joining a leader in virtual reality? NextVR broadcast live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. Our revenue partnerships team is growing and we are looking to hire a candidate to drive our client and content partners relationship efforts.
The Account Executive be responsible for growing ad and sponsorship revenue from our key clients in collaboration with our content partners. The role serves as the pillar to our revenue growth. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong commercial and relationship management, business mindset, leadership potential and commercial skills to take our ad and sponsorship offering.
This role reports to the Client Solutions Director and works closely with other leads across the company. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with our content partners such as NBA, Fox Sports, Live Nation, etc... to develop sponsorship opportunities for brands
- Provide strategic support to the Revenue Partnerships team and Content Partners to close sponsorship deals
- Lead the successful execution and delivery of sponsorship campaigns in collaboration with our Content Partners and the NextVR Content & Post Production teams
- Develop strong relationships with sponsors and their agencies
- Understand the full scope of content monetization trends, how clients use direct and indirect channels, how they work with competitors and how NextVR fits into their larger business strategy.
- Develop strategic analyses and deliver strong point of view to senior management utilizing your ability to analyze complex data sets and interpret industry strategies.
- 3+ years experience in sales and/or partnerships
- Experience working for a digital ad sales/ agency, technology company, and/or sport industry
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Confidence and experience working with and out-reaching to commercial executives.
- Exceptional communication skills in person and in writing, especially with high-level partners.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive your decision-making.
- Experience in sponsorship and or digital advertising
- Experience in project or campaign management
- Stellar people and relationship skills.
- Strategic thinker who can reason through and execute on problems.
- Mastery of powerpoint, keynote, excel and all the other tools of business