NextVR broadcasts live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. We are headquartered in Newport Beach. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Co-Founder/CEO, as well as work with the administrative team as needed on additional projects.
NextVR is a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Person must be a team player and very adaptable. Candidate must be extremely organized, have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail. A high level of professional discernment is essential. Must be reliable and trustworthy with the ability to keep information confidential, handle high profile guests and sensitive information in a professional manner at all times.
Our ideal candidate is a team player and a problem solver, with effective communications with other members of Executive Team and other Executive Assistants. Must have the ability to understand the executive’s needs and be capable of anticipating, planning, maneuvering and re-prioritizing in a fast-paced changing environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
This position holds responsibilities related to business deals and strategies that directly affect the growth of the company, as well as supporting the executive’s day-to-day oversight and interaction with the company’s business units.
This person will report to the Manager, Executive Administration, will be the primary Executive Assistant to the CEO/Co-Founder and the EVP of Engineering.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Manage calendars and scheduling meetings
- Manage follow-up communication and keeping projects on schedule
- Manage complex domestic and international travel and meeting planning for executive as well as candidates interviewing with their team
- Manage complex expense reporting
- Event planning: organizing and arranging meetings including international events and working with event organizers to handle logistics for CEO's conferences and speaking appearances
- First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests and responding where appropriate
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Work consistent office hours including flexibility for some afterhours and weekend work.
- Provide back-up support to other office administration staff which may include but not limited to: running errands, getting coffee and lunches, etc. and assisting the Corporate Services Team for set up and clean up of team lunches and events.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, ideally in software/engineering or other high-tech industry
- Position is located in Newport Beach, person must be local or willing to relocate to this area
- Experience setting up A/V and screen share programs for in-person and remote meetings, including working with the IT department to coordinate demos and presentations
- Familiarity and interest in emerging technologies
- Must be proficient with MS Office, Calendaring, and experience working on a Mac
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES!
Must be local and US Authorized