Combined Client/Content Monetization Lead
Are you interested in joining a leader in virtual reality? NextVR broadcast live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. Our revenue partnerships team is growing and we are looking to hire a candidate to drive our client and content partners relationship efforts.
NextVR's Client/Content Monetization Lead will be responsible for growing ad and sponsorship revenue from our key clients in collaboration with our content partners. The role serves as the pillar to our revenue growth. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong commercial and relationship management, business mindset, leadership potential and commercial skills to take our ad and sponsorship offering.
As the advertising and sponsorships solutions mature, this role will evolve into a Lead Client Partner or a Content Monetization Lead.
This role reports to the Client Solutions Director and works closely with other leads across the company. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Establish, drive and nurture advertising and sponsorship opportunities for key advertisers
- Work closely with our content partners such as NBA & Turner, Fox, Live Nation to develop and present opportunities to advertisers
- Lead and influence teams presenting strategy and execution path to executive management,
- Structure and negotiate advertising and sponsorship packages for clients
- Lead discussions with partners to identify and prioritize potential areas of partnership understanding the full scope of partner monetization trends, how clients use direct and indirect channels, how they work with competitors and how NextVR fits into their larger business strategy.
- Work with internal teams to define our advertising and sponsorship propositions
- Develop strategic analyses and deliver strong point of view to senior management utilizing your ability to analyze complex data sets and interpret industry strategies.
- 5+ years experience in sales and/or partnerships
- Experience working for a media/ agency, technology company, and/or sport industry
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Confidence and experience working with and out-reaching to commercial executives.
- Exceptional communication skills in person and in writing, especially with high-level partners.
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive your decision-making.
- Experience in sponsorship and or digital advertising
- Stellar people and relationship skills.
- Strategic thinker who can reason through and execute on problems.
- Mastery of powerpoint, keynote, excel and all the other tools of business