NextVR's Client Solutions Director will be responsible for growing ad and sponsorship revenue from our key clients in collaboration with our content partners. The role serves as the pillar to our revenue growth. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with deep connections to marketers, business mindset, industry leadership and commercial skills to lead our client services team.
The Client Solutions Director plays a key role in building revenue streams by developing new business brands directly and agency partners. Through a consultative, solutions-oriented sales approach, you will develop keen insight into your client’s businesses, and help them meet their marketing objectives by leveraging NextVR ad and sponsorship solutions.
This position could be based out of Newport Beach, CA or New York, depending on the candidate's profile.
Serve as NextVR ad sales and sponsorship lead to marketers and their agencies in order to drive client success by leveraging NextVR portfolio of ad & sponsorship products.
- Develop a strategic approach to define and organize your account target list
- Define and lead NextVR strategy and develop the overall customer proposition for these accounts.
- Develop and execute strategy to ensure growth and achievement of revenue objectives
- Drive strategic conversations with marketers and agencies to define objectives and provide recommendations.
- Develop constant pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Create customized, solutions-oriented presentations and NextVR app demonstrations that align NextVR value proposition with customer specific marketing objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers
- Identify VR industry best practices and scale them across all customers.
- 7+ years of experience in digital ad sales with proven track record of growing revenue in sales/commission-based roles through the development of strategic relationships.
- Consultative sales experience with the ability to strategically position NextVR in the greater context of the TV and digital market.
- Deep ad tech ecosystem knowledge and proficiency is required.
- Experience selling into large agency holding companies and activating individual account teams.
- Personal network in place with senior media client & agency contacts. Relationships with top marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies.
- Deep Social industry knowledge and connections required.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and innovation into client value.
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Leadership credibility and ability to work in small teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in matrix organizations.
- Passionate about technology, VR and the transformation of the media landscape
- Good sense of humor and team player.
- Ability to travel domestically