Product Marketing Manager
Are you interested in joining a leader in virtual reality? NextVR broadcasts live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. Our marketing team is growing and we are looking to hire a candidate to drive our product marketing efforts.
The Product Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing, supporting, executing and driving marketing programs. The role serves as an internal marketing contact to understand fans needs and to provide marketing requirements for new projects, capabilities and campaigns. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong detail orientation who is passionate about understanding fans, evaluating and driving improvements to the end-to-end customer journey and keeping ahead of the competition.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and will work closely with product management, engineering, and NextVR partners and fans. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Be an expert on our competitors and the overall VR market
- Develop Marketing Requirement Documents
- Own NextVR’s presence on virtual reality storefronts (Oculus, Google Daydream)
- Manage and execute industry events
- Create and manage NextVR’s brand ambassador program
This position requires strong project management skills, flexibility, creativity, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Four-year business or marketing-related degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in developing, executing and managing marketing programs
- Marketing experience in a technical environment
- Understanding of customer and market research
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and listening skills
- Experience in tradeshow and event coordination
- Ability to use Mac, Keynote, MS Office
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR EXTERNAL RECRUITERS