Do you want to change the way people watch Music? Do you thrive under pressure in a control room or the truck? Are you looking to work at the bleeding edge of the VR revolution?
At NextVR we are seeking experienced Director/Producer for our Music Channel. In this role you’ll work with the biggest names in the music business, under tight and demanding schedules, to change the way fans consume music.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining, creating and growing our Live Nation Partnership within the NextVR platform and help develop content plans and goals with the Head of Entertainment.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- You are a storyteller at heart and have the ability to consistently help our partner Live Nation innovate with the latest VR technology to tell data-driven yet creatively-fueled stories around the Live music events on NextVR.
- You bring the best ideas to Live Nation/NextVR daily and help build truly immersive ‘Live’ VR experiences for music fans.
- You are able to develop high quality content (live and tape), creates rundowns, creative briefs, treatments and pre-production elements (promos, scripts, graphics, teases, and features) for production with ease.
- You are experienced Directing shoots with high profile demanding talent.
- You enjoy supervising edit session, live and/or taped productions whilst understanding the balancing act required to have a thriving relationship between Partners, Artists, Managers, Post and Productions teams.
- You maintain good relationships with managers, artists and venues.
- Everyone enjoys your company.
- You love to travel frequently across North America
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Passion for Virtual Reality and a love of Music
- You’ll need 10+ years experience producing/directing television events and/or music videos.
- You must be able to help supervise crews, talent, production associates during pre-production, production and post-production.
- You are a self-starter, ambitious, reliable and comfortable working across multiple projects and tasks.
- You must be highly organized, pay close attention to details, and be able to multitask successfully under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
- Excellent business judgment and demonstrate an ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Knowledge of the Digital video and VR landscape, with specific focus on the music and media landscapes, including a solid understanding of digital video distribution technologies and rights negotiations.
NextVR is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. Launched in 2009, and has developed a custom lens-to-lens system for capturing and delivering live and on-demand virtual reality experiences in true broadcast quality. More than 37 Patents Granted and Pending for Virtual Reality Technology from Content to Delivery, Transmission and Playback. With our patented technology, NextVR is the only company capable of transmitting live high definition, three-dimensional virtual reality content over theInternet delivering a completely immersive and life-like experience for the viewer.