IP Patent Administrator
NextVR enables the transmission of live, long-form virtual reality content in broadcast quality – leading the way for live and on-demand VR to become a mainstream experience for sporting events, concerts, cinematic productions and more. Launched in 2009, NextVR has more than 36 patentsgranted or pending for the capture, compression, transmission, and display of virtual reality content. NextVR is looking to hire a full-time IP Patent Administrator responsible for the accurate review, entering, processing and tracking critical dates for of all IP related patent documents
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of responsibilities and tasks to ensure strict deadlines are adhered to and met is essential.
- Develop research skills to identify and organize information and verify accuracy and completeness of information.
- Organize and maintain files and databases relevant to practice group.
- Update and manage patent portfolio and competitor databases.
- Prepare Information Disclosure Statements.
- Prepare patent status reports, patent family trees, and patent timelines.
- Calculate patent-term adjustments.
- Review case file histories for allowed matters.
- 2+ years Patent IP experience
- The person must be capable of organizing his/her workload, exercise independent judgment and discretion while working autonomously (seeking counsel when appropriate) and work under pressure often with competing priorities.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational and excellent written and verbal communication skills