Are you interested in joining a leader in virtual reality? NextVR broadcast live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. Our marketing team is growing and we are looking to hire a candidate to drive our social marketing efforts. This is a unique opportunity to be on the frontline of developing the social presence of a leading player in an emerging industry with huge potential for upward growth. Most importantly, you will engage with the most passionate fanbases in the social ecosystem – sports fanatics, die-hard music lovers and tech early adopters. And you’ll be on a rocket ship with the leading VR broadcaster in the world.
- This person will be responsible for both the strategic planning and day-to-day management of social marketing, including editorial content calendars, activations and paid campaigns.
- You will create and publish social media content including copywriting and daily communication with audience. You must be skilled at establishing a tone and thrive in a collaborative environment working with multiple teams both internal and external.
- You’ll develop influencer outreach initiatives and become involved in the growing VR thought-leadership community.
- You should be comfortable and willing to get their hands dirty and wear multiple hats in fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years professional social marketing experience at a brand or agency
- Must have experience with paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience in broader digital marketing channels (search, email, display) preferred.
- Experience managing agencies and/or direct reports.
- Live events, especially Sports and/or Music, a huge plus.
- Experience with marketing strategies for mobile apps and gaming platforms, a huge plus.
- Familiarity with VR platforms a plus, but not required.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Media and/or startup experience preferred
- Experience working on high volume paid media campaigns
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR EXTERNAL RECRUITERS