Are you interested in joining a leader in virtual reality? NextVR broadcasts live sports and entertainment in virtual reality to fans globally. Our marketing team is growing and we are looking to hire a candidate rooted in consumer technology. This person will lead our public relations efforts as well as our external and internal communications strategies and effectively communicate the company’s vision and initiatives.
- Collaborate with NextVR’s external PR agency partner on the Development, implementation, and management of NextVR’s integrated communications plans supporting the company’s vision, goals, and objectives as outlined by the executive team.
- Identify and provide communications support for organizational initiatives driven by NextVR’s executive team such as new partnerships, on-site activations at major events, conference participation, etc.
- Creation of NextVR communications content including press materials (e.g. press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, etc.), messaging, and visual assets (e.g. NextVR image library, b-roll, sizzle reels).
- Develop and maintain relationships with NextVR’s partners and their communications teams.
- Identify and execute internal communications opportunities.
- Minimum of ten years of communications experience.
- Strong consumer technology background with a demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and how communications can drive it forward.
- Experience managing and collaborating with a public relations agency.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while being flexible, collaborative and deadline driven.
- Proven proactive, strategic, and results-oriented leader.
- Ability to lead and handle crisis and issues communications.
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR EXTERNAL RECRUITERS