Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like the GearVR, Oculus, Google Daydream, etc.
Our web team is growing and we are looking to hire core members to design and develop front-end services for public facing websites and internal tools.
We are a team that moves quickly with 2-week sprints. The ideal candidate is someone who can balance the development critical features with management of technical debt to maintain long-term efficiency.
- Design and develop web front-end applications
- Create new features and tools from scratch which represent NextVR’s primary consumer experience
- Develop complex internal tools that support the R&D and Post-Production team
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Experience building media rich websites utilizing technologies such as HTML5 video and WebGL
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with databases, distributed systems/CDNs, and REST APIs
- Responsive web design
- Experience with Git
- Experience working with UX designers
- Must have strong communications skills to interface with various departments including Marketing, Production, and Engineering departments
Desired but not required:
- Experience with NodeJS
- HTML email
- Knowledge of backend REST API’s, caching services, CDN, high availability and security protocols
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY!
PLEASE NO AGENCIES! NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS!
CANDIDATES MUST BE US AUTHORIZED AND LOCAL TO NEWPORT BEACH