Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like Oculus, Google Daydream, PSVR etc. Want to be a part of the latest developments in virtual reality?
NextVR is the premier virtual reality producer. We are looking for a full-time Production Manager to join our fast paced and dynamic team. The Production Manager will spearhead shows in the NextVR’s production pipeline. Shows range from live multi-camera weekly truck broadcast to small international shoots in the fields of sports and entertainment.
The Production Manager will be a point person for all events, they will need to identify and provide support for all production needs. This position will play an integral part in planning events that align with the goals set by the producers and our shows.
- Assist SVP with planning remote events
- Participates in long term organization and planning of major events throughout the calendar
- Facilitate, track, and maintain budgets and organization of multiple off-site productions
- Calendar management, crewing, credentialing, payroll, arrangements, and purchasing power
- Logistical coordination of travel, meals, and expenses for production crew of 4 -50
- Organize production schedules for various shows simultaneously
- Liaise among different departments, vendors and partners
- Four year college degree required
- Must be available for domestic and international travel with minimal notice
- 3+ years experience in entertainment productions of some form: commercials, music videos, theatrical or broadcast TV
- Experience with expense management
- Proficiency with Email, Excel, and Google sheets
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, skilled at creating professional relationships over the phone, and able to handle stressful situations and various personalities diplomatically
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines and handle last minute changes
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and people in a fast-paced environment under daily time constraints
- Professional presence, good judgment and the ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives and talent
- Outstanding creative problem solving capabilities
- Ability to act decisively
- Strong attention to detail is must
- Strong negotiating skills
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES!