You’ll join the AdRoll Product Design & Research team focussed on the Audiences and Contacts product areas. This role partners with Product Management and Engineering to enable our customers to understand, manage and leverage their audience data to reach their marketing goals in a unified way. We are embarking on a journey that includes significant product expansion and diversification efforts, which you will play a key role in.
As a Product Designer, you will participate in the entire product development process. This includes everything from research and unpacking the problem space, to generating new product concepts, and through to crafting the UI and iteratively improving that experience. You will use your adaptive mindset and your full range of user research, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce impactful user experiences that help our customers to succeed.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, USA Remote or Canada Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- As part of a trifecta of designer, product manager and an engineering lead; understand the customers’ problems and define the right solution though discovery and experimentation
- Partner with other designers, PM's and Engineers to help lead the user experience of new features and products from conception to launch
- Design mockups and prototypes and quickly iterate to ensure it meets and even exceeds customer expectations
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and generate alignment on design direction
- Work alongside our researchers to conduct design research and usability studies to understand the customer context and how AdRoll’s products fit within it
- Craft and maintain product UI components and pattern libraries
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Prior experience designing, building and shipping products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Prior experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship high impact products
- A product case study or portfolio that showcases your ability to understand customer needs and create elegant and effective user experiences
- A genuine passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.