Reporting to the Customer Success Operations Team Manager, you will provide an integral link between Revenue Operations and AdRoll Customer Success Leadership. The primary goal of the Senior Customer Operations Manager is to implement strategy, processes, policies, and solutions that boost sales efficiency. This role will lead day-to-day operations for the AdRoll Business Unit’s powerful Customer Support & Customer Success teams. You’ll partner cross-functionally to craft business priorities and align resources to accelerate rapid revenue growth and retention, increase market share and meet strategic objectives by scaling the selling process to minimize friction and increase efficiency.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure whether you're suitable for this position? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for hardworking people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop and implement support operations strategy, metrics, roadmap, workstreams, and operating procedures to ensure an impressive and outstanding experience for internal teams and scaled customers
- Converting business needs into requirements for our supporting GTM teams to action
- Follow key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all scaled support channels, output metrics, etc)
- Work with the greater Revenue Operations team to ensure a smooth process throughout the end to end sales and support funnel
- Responsible for running the case queue and triaging/carrying out day to day cases in the Salesforce & Zendesk queue
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards for customer success/customer support teams
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and Zendesk customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
- Identify scalable optimizations within our current Zendesk instance
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or pertinent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, with at least 2+ years of Operations experience preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience with Zendesk is a necessity
- Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce (including Einstein Analytics and Salesforce CPQ) is a plus
- Strategic problem solver; able to operate as a leader and influence go to market strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and complete that plan
- Business savvy; deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing and how these functions relate to and impact sales
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing e-commerce brands the power to meet people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll platform is powered by our groundbreaking use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every e-commerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to acquire customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.