RollWorks is looking to add to its growing Strategic Sales team. As an Account Executive, reporting to our Strategic Sales Manager, you will sell our full funnel Account Based SaaS platform to secure net new logos. By working with our SDR team, you'll build new relationships with B2B Marketers, understand their biggest challenges, and make a significant impact for their business. You'll work with industry experts who are passionate about solving new challenges together.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Identify, nurture and close high-growth B2B companies (500 - 5,000 employees) through a combination of email, phone, video and face-to-face (when the time is right!)
- Own your pipeline, forecast, and over-achieve your goal
- Understand your customer's current marketing approach and use RollWorks to up-level their Demand Generation and Account Based strategies for high impact growth
- You'll work cross-functionally to help RollWorks provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Navigate multiple levels and departments of your target accounts to position the value of the RollWorks platform
- Close new RollWorks customers on SaaS and Media contractual commitments. The expectation will be to sign 20+ customers annually
Skills You'll Bring:
- 8+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment
- Experience with over achieving your revenue goal or quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the evolution of ABM
- Experience working in a dynamic and consultative sales culture
- Able to travel to meet prospective clients (approximately 15% time once we're approved to return to office)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks' solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of "Rollers" and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.