NextRoll is currently looking for an enthusiastic IT professional and Mac admin to join the team in our SLC office. You will report to our IT Manager and help support the SLC office and our remote workforce while working closely with the broader IT team on all global initiatives.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent IT service to our end-users, so having customer service at the forefront of everything you do is important. You'll be dedicated to seeking out and learning new technologies and solutions that can add new value to the corporation and the team. There will also be project management aspects to this role, so your ability to organize and prioritize without daily oversight is vital.
This role is based in our Salt Lake City office. Remote work is not permitted.
Employment in this position is contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Provide excellent customer service and timely support for our global workforce via our ticketing system, Slack channel/DM requests, and/or in-person support (when our office reopens later this year)
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes. This includes: provisioning access and laptops, managing procurement and shipping logistics, running first day onboarding sessions, access termination, and all communications in between.
- Maintain and manage all endpoints with our Jamf MDM system. Running regular audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Contribute to larger IT projects that will add value to our organization increasing business efficiency and employee productivity
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to provide AV support for company-wide meetings/events and after-hours emergency support
Skills you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate IT environment
- Expert knowledge of the macOS ecosystem. Some experience with Windows required
- Proficiency in Jamf or similar Mac MDM solution (bonus points for certifications)
- Proficiency working with core IT systems such as Google Workspace, Okta SSO, Slack, anti-virus, and other IT management tools
- Experienced working with Zendesk ticketing or similar helpdesk system
- Experienced with troubleshooting AV and conferencing equipment
- Ability to think critically, communicate well, and take initiatives
- Clear understanding of networking infrastructures, terminology, and hardware
- Clear understanding of standard corporate security practices (bonus points for security certifications).
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.