As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive the strategy and execution of co-marketing programs between RollWorks and our partners. This experienced marketer will assess the needs of internal and external partners and deliver programs that drive new customer acquisition, partner integration adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue.
As a growing team, RollWorks is looking to add a partner marketer who is excited by a dynamic environment where change is encouraged (and embraced!) for the opportunities it represents. Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will strategically scale marketing activities and programs across our ecosystem of partners.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Define the annual and quarterly marketing plans with a set of technology and agency partners
- Develop and implement partner marketing programs including webinars, digital advertising, email, blog posts, and web content
- Effectively partner Demand Gen and Marketing Ops teams on program targeting, execution, tracking, and measurement
- Lead project management of partner campaigns; manage vendor and partner relationships
- Effectively collaborate with the Partnerships team to develop and maintain marketing relationships with new technology partners
- Work with Product Marketing to understand our technology integrations and translate the value prop to our customers and prospects
- Model and maintain a culture that promotes the ability to manage high velocity and a high rate of change
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ proven experience in a B2B marketing function, with at least 2 years in a partner marketing or similar role such as demand generation, content marketing, or field marketing
- Experience carrying out co-marketing programs partners
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external partners across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.