RollWorks is seeking to add to it’s growing New Business Sales Team. In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing our full funnel Account Based platform and building positive relationships to win net new logos. We're looking for a collaborative individual who excels at sourcing and developing new relationships, deeply understands B2B marketers biggest challenges, and has the drive to make a significant impact. You’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about tackling new challenges together. Are you looking to build a career in B2B SaaS Sales? If so, you are who we are looking for!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Identify, nurture and close High Growth companies (150-500 employees) in the B2B vertical through a combination of email, phone, video and face to face (when the time is right!)
- Generate net new opportunities through self prospecting in addition to effectively progressing appointments set through the SDR program
- Understand how to efficiently manage pipeline, forecast accurately & drive the necessary inputs to over-achieve to goal
- Understand your customer’s Demand Gen and Account Based strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting RollWorks’s technology
- Navigate all levels and departments of your target accounts to effectively position the value of the RollWorks platform
- Consistently close new RollWorks customers on SaaS and Media contractual commitments. The expectation will be to sign 20+ customers annually.
Skills You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving to quarterly revenue and/or activation quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the evolution of ABM.
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-energy, high-volume sales culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- BA/BS Required
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Highly motivated to be successful and over-achieve to quarterly and annual goals
- Experience operating & excelling in a fast pace startup work environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to consistently contribute to helping RollWorks deliver a Best-in-Class experience to our customers
- The sophistication to navigate a complex sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.