Today, Business Systems is a mighty team of 16 responsible for internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Product, and more. This includes Salesforce, Zendesk, and over a dozen other third-party applications. You’ll join our team of high performing business systems analysts and engineers to support our two rapidly growing business units. You will have the opportunity to deliver impactful projects across our businesses, and to influence and define our system infrastructure. Salesforce is a core part of our tech stack and therefore we are looking for a Salesforce expert/admin who has the desire to learn other tools.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure a smooth process for our global go-to-market teams and other stakeholders; overseeing a Salesforce org with 400 users
- Partner closely with our stakeholders to design and create scalable solutions using your knowledge of best practices: design, build, test, and deploy solutions including post-deployment support
- Configure Salesforce and other tools in our technology stack to satisfy business requirements (workflow automations, reports/dashboards, custom apps and objects, integrations)
- Ensure successful releases by creating and executing on test plans and cases
- Administer and troubleshoot tools/integrations in our technology stack, such as Gainsight, Marketo, Outreach, Zendesk, CPQ, LeanData, Zoominfo, DocuSign and Tray.io
- Work closely with Salesforce Engineers to deliver complex solutions requiring Apex code
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of overall work experience, with 5+ years of Salesforce admin experience, Sales Cloud preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies a plus
- Experience with setting up third-party AppExchange tools
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.