You’ll join our Core Platform team reporting to our Sr. Director of Product Management and work closely with our Machine Learning and Data Science and Engineering teams to apply our unique talents to problem spaces across both NextRoll Business Units (BUs): AdRoll and RollWorks. This process requires both diligence and creativity, relying on subject matter expertise, algorithmic machine learning, a background in statistics, and rapid experimentation. We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager who is a leader in the machine learning field. You are able to apply strong machine learning instinct and data know-how to crucial investment and prioritization decisions. As a senior leader on the team, you will be a coach to your peers, helping shape their product portfolios in partnership with other product and engineering teams. You will be a subject matter expert who has a broad understanding of how the various pieces of our platform fit together, but also have the ability to dive deep in chosen strategic areas.
This is an ideal role for someone with history in the machine learning and/or personalization space with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with Engineering and the Office of the CTO to define priorities and system architecture
- Drive a culture of innovation, experimentation, and quality
- Serve as an ML thought leader in the org and as an internal consultant to our Business Units
- Work in an Agile environment that focuses on collaboration and teamwork
- Partner with our BUs to accelerate our ability to bring new, innovative solutions to market
Skills you’ll bring:
- 9+ year of overall work experience, with 5+ years of experience in Product Management or relevant experience as a data scientist or engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong technical background with familiarity in ML fundamentals and statistics
- Proven ability to partner closely with ML engineers and data science teams
- Ability to communicate complex and technical subject areas to non-technical audiences
- Experience working on complex, highly scalable services
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious companies use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for growing direct-to-consumer brands. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.