NextRoll is seeking a Senior Workplace Coordinator to join the New York Workplace team. Reporting to the Head of Workplace, you’ll have the opportunity to work with every member of our dynamic office. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you’ll need to be an excellent multi-tasker. You will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. If you're searching for a fun role bursting with variety, this ones for you!
This position is based in our New York office.
Employment in this position is contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Field Workplace related employee requests
- Manage Workplace vendors and service providers
- Conceptualize and plan Culture Club activities, both onsite and virtual
- Maintain office appearance and organization
- Manage in-office food & beverage program including meal catering
- Coordination of all events hosted in office, both internal and external
- Assist in facilities and space planning projects as needed
- Monitor and maintain office equipment & supplies inventory
- Oversee visitor management
Skills you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as office coordinator
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills with an outgoing demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self starter personality
- Ability to think outside of the box and conceptualize creative events and solutions
- Wonderful teammate and collaborative working style
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.