You’ll join our Revenue Operations team reporting to our Customer Success Operations Manager. You will contribute to the AdRoll Business Unit and be responsible for developing, implementing and managing Customer Success Operations projects. The Gainsight Admin will fully own their Gainsight projects and help to grow the platform’s business-side user-base optimization. You also will be an extension of the team on the configuration side.
You will leverage your affinity for technology, data and process to support our customer success organization by managing the systems (Gainsight) they utilize and designing, documenting and enabling the processes used. You’ll be a strategic partner to Customer Success Org and be able to provide insight and data analysis to the team.
This role is critical in our efforts to improve customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and revenue growth. To be successful you will be highly motivated and talented in getting the most out of Gainsight and Customer success tools, have excellent project management ability and conduct analysis of data to identify trends and insight.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Work cross-functionally with leaders across the Customer Success and Lifecycle Marketing teams to operationalize customer journeys
- Drive repeatable outcomes with our customer facing teams, enabling them to more efficiently manage their customers
- Enable key outcomes and customer education across a customer base of over 15k customers
Skills you’ll bring:
- The ideal candidate has 2+ years of Gainsight administrative experience and 2+ years of Salesforce.com configuration and administration experience. Zendesk administrative experience is a plus.
- Prefer a Salesforce user with administrative, configuration and reporting skills.
- Previous customer success ops, sales ops or business process experience is transferable.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, to understand business requests/requirements and translate them into Gainsight system perspectives and effective optimal use of applications.
- Ability to make testing configuring system changes.
- Familiar with reviewing and understanding data used to build dashboards and reports.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.