You’ll join the RollWorks product management team reporting to our product lead for RollWorks data. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the intelligence that will power RollWorks’ Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform. You’ll work closely with dedicated engineering and design teams while partnering across our core product and data science teams to deliver new, innovative features to our customers. This role will offer you the opportunity to own a highly visible and strategically imperative portion of the RollWorks’ platform. You will play a critical role in figuring out how RollWorks solves groundbreaking data problems at scale.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skills and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for the intelligence and predictive analytics RollWorks uses to power its ABM platform
- Interface directly with customers and partners, representing RollWorks and establishing feedback loops for product, design, and engineering
- Work with data science teams to develop recommendation engines, predictive models, and new NLP-based capabilities
- Partner with design and engineering teams to deliver products and features that apply our machine learning
- As an experienced Product Manager on the team, help influence RollWorks’s overall product strategy
- Manage key data partnerships and vendor relationships in our ecosystem
Skills you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of experience in product management working on highly-technical, data driven products
- Demonstrated capabilities in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or big data
- Proven track record to decompose a product vision into incremental releases that add customer value along the way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to express sophisticated concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or an equivalent field
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.