As Senior Director, Customer Success, you will join our rapidly growing team that is transforming the way our customers achieve success. You will bring a proven record of leading and scaling Customer Success teams. You will report directly to the SVP, Customer Success.
You will be responsible for the business results and for supporting the overarching goals of the RollWorks business and its customers. Working across the business, you will ensure cross functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Product, Finance. You will drive a positive, productive and collaborative culture. You will have exceptional operational skills and aptitude to lead the organization as we rapidly scale our entire business.
Finally, together with your team, you will use data and systems to analyze and measure key performance metrics to ensure that the strategy and direction is increasing adoption and improving customer business outcomes including product adoption, renewal and net-retention.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Lead and scale our mid-market Customer Success organization, attracting, developing and retaining experienced leaders and high potential employees
- Develop effective ROI-focused customer success programs to ensure successful adoption, retention, renewal and expansion for our customer base
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Define and drive the ideal customer experience in close partnership with senior leadership across Product, Design, Marketing, Partnership and Sales
- Partner with Product on aiding the development and growth of existing and new products for our customers
- Partner with Revenue Operations to create and build Customer Success systems and processes as well as measuring operational metrics and tracking/reporting
- Inspire and drive a company-wide culture of Customer Success, creating a strong culture that fosters customer advocacy for account based marketing
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of managing a team. (this role is managing four team managers with 5-7 direct reports each)
- Experience owning a renewal quota for a SaaS B2B product line in excess of $30M growing at an annual rate of 50%
- Proven ability to be a change agent by creating or adopting new customer programs that maximize customer satisfaction and drive the bottom line in a fast growing, dynamic company
- Proven recruiter with an ability to attract and nurture great talent into the Customer Success team and RollWorks
- Demonstrated experience with prioritizing projects and initiatives to align to corporate and business unit programs
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.