AdRoll is seeking a New Business Sales Representative. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, high performing team, as well as make an impact in the growth of our company. As experts in digital marketing and advertising solutions our sales teams evangelise our Growth Platform while helping ambitious companies grow. This role requires self-motivated individuals and team players who are passionate about ad-tech and who enjoy the thrill of managing the end-to-end sales cycle.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- You'll be identifying, developing and closing strategic and Mid Market advertisers via a consultative sales approach
- You'll be educating prospects and developing strategies for their needs using AdRoll's advertising solutions
- You're passionate about attending and hosting industry conferences and events to identify new prospects
- You'll bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organised, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Marketing Executives, and E-commerce Managers
- You're driven and you're exceeding sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals.
Skills you’ll bring:
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of software sales experience, preferably in the adtech or martech industry
- A real passion for innovation and everything digital
- Experience with performance marketing and direct response measurement is a plus
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture with a proven track record of high performance
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
Benefits and perks:
- Great salary, equity, and a health insurance subsidy
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Superannuation contribution
- 6 months of paid maternity leave or 3 months of paid paternity leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll levels the playing field for ambitious direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands. More than just ads, the AdRoll Growth Marketing Platform includes email marketing, AI-driven product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The all-in-one platform serves as mission control for marketers—unifying their data, channels, and measurement—so they can reach the right customers with the right messages at the right times. Tens of thousands of customers globally use AdRoll to grow their business while controlling their own destiny. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll Inc. and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Sydney.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.