As the RollWorks Business Unit is undergoing significant growth, we are seeking a Financial Planning Analyst to expand our Finance Team.
You’ll join our FP&A team reporting to our RollWorks Finance Director to help support the RollWorks BU leadership. This role will drive deeper insights into our business and support the leadership team with greater visibility, predictability, and accountability to ultimately help RollWorks to continue investing for long-term growth. This role will be critical in developing our corporate reporting, establishing systems and processes, and planning the future state of the business through budgets, forecasting, and critical analyses.
As a key member of the FP&A team, you will also get the opportunity to work alongside senior management in Finance on a number of key initiatives, including those of a cross-functional and strategic nature to help drive revenue growth & scaling. In addition, you’ll also get the chance to help create global best practices and scope and assess FP&A systems and related tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a growing organization with exposure to both Media & SaaS business models. You will be a strong communicator, able to build trusting relationships with senior business leaders.
This role is open in our San Francisco office or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Develop a deep understanding of Rollworks’ business model to drive long term strategic planning, annual operating plan, monthly close and forecasts based on driver assessment, analysis and business insights into SaaS revenue and bookings
- Track and develop dashboards for key metrics and effectively communicate financial information to key business partners
- Help establish, track & manage key departmental budgets in Anaplan
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and financial modeling to support key business decisions
- Work cross-functionally and build relationships with key stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations.
- Implement reporting, controls, and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency of administration leveraging Anaplan
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, mathematics or other highly quantitative field
- SaaS experience and understanding of the SaaS business model, associated key metrics and concepts is ideal
- Aptitude for financial modeling as well as data analysis & reporting tools including planning systems, reporting applications, and business intelligence software applications
- Previous Anaplan knowledge and experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative a must
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.