About the Role:
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a passionate customer success leader to develop a high performing team of 5 -7 customer success managers who are responsible for a critical aspect of our revenue growth and retention. Reporting to our Head of Strategic Accounts, you will be instrumental in developing the customer support strategy and evolution into a SaaS-first business, amongst our largest and highest value customers.
As the Manager II, Customer Success Management, you will need to bring business acumen, project-management style organization, and adaptability in your approach to upleveling our CSMs, cementing RollWorks as best-in-class service organization, and building and growing long term partnerships across our customer base.
You will need to be comfortable in a “scaling environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be developing and maintaining a strong performance culture within our local and distributed workforce. Your responsibilities will include partnering with onboarding, account management, product success, and solutions engineering leadership; building and strengthening the customer success team; and ultimately delivering on the team’s performance goals. Performance goals of the CSMs include, but are not limited to, driving product adoption and implementation, customer training of the platform and adoption of best practices, campaign management, as well as delivering value realization through reporting and analysis.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Lead a team of 5-7 customer success managers who will help manage accounts to drive an 80+% renewal rate and expand SaaS within our contracted base, while also driving media revenue growth and retention.
- Oversee a portfolio that is expected to have >50 renewals annually in addition to >$36m in annual media spend.
- Identify and implement processes that focus on growing product adoption and customer usage of our platform QoQ as well as helping our customers integrate with key partners as the RollWorks ecosystem continues to grow.
- Support additional revenue from our existing customer base in addition to increasing our SaaS revenue per customer through upgrade and expansion initiatives.
- Collaborate and partner with Account Management leadership and Sales leadership to ensure accounts and teams are resourced to maximize positive impact to the business.
- Partner with our cross functional teams to deliver appropriate support to our customers to aid our business goals.
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture and foster a great team spirit that upholds NextRoll’s values.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members to maximize their strengths.
- Hire additional CSMs as the team grows.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience managing customer success and/or account management teams.
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills with a record of leading high performing teams
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Knowledge of Account Based Marketing / digital advertising landscape and experience with managing and growing a portfolio of existing customers
- Demonstrated track record of excellent organization, strong problem-solving skills, and a data-driven strategic mindset
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces.
- Experience managing renewals out of SFDC, Tableau reporting
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.