AdRoll is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Brand & Buzz team. You will lead the strategy and execution for the product side of AdRoll’s content team – working with product marketing and sales to create and promote content across the entire buyer lifecycle - from acquisition to retention.
You will be responsible for the development and rollout of a variety of content – ebooks, templates, whitepapers, webinars, etc. – focused on problem-aware and solution-aware audiences.
The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of developing and experimenting with a range of content formats to grow our audience and convert them to customers. You are an excellent writer, self-sufficient, creative, and collaborative – working both autonomously and cross-functionally to grow awareness and adoption for the AdRoll product.
This person will sit on AdRoll’s marketing team and will report to the Director of Communications & Content.
This role is open in our San Francisco office or as a full-time remote role.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for hardworking people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Run the strategy, conception and development of content that promotes and educates prospects on our products.
- Help the sales team generate new leads and close deals with engaging, educational, and practical content.
- Set content objectives and metrics based on business goals and use data to make recommendations and drive optimization.
- Analyze market research and consumer trends in order to translate results into practical insights for the marketing team.
- Lead and work autonomously, with input and collaboration with team leads across marketing and sales – and outside vendors as needed – to make decisions for what content to run based on business needs.
- Build content that helps in our goal of growing organic and branded traffic to our website.
Skills you’ll bring:
- At least 7+ years of experience in a content marketing and/or product marketing role with a proven understanding of marketing and advertising technologies.
- Experience translating complex concepts into digestible content.
- Strategic insight and recommendations for how content can/should drive engagement and lead generation.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (work samples required).
- An editorial mentality and ability to communicate, collaborate and maintain relationships with a variety of partners.
- Deep intellectual curiosity to understand how things work, what makes people tick, and use those observations to drive content.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.