You’ll join our Sales team reporting to our VP of Global Sales. In this role, you will be responsible for driving strategy and success across our Agency and Partnership teams in North America. Those teams are responsible for acquiring, onboarding, growing and retaining customers for our Channel sales team which is made up of the agency and platform success teams. You will be instrumental in driving the channel sales strategy while facilitating a strong team dynamic, driving growth, and reducing churn across customer segments. As part of the sales leadership you will work strategically with the broader AdRoll leadership team to drive towards company product adoption and revenue goals. You will partner with senior leadership across Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, and Product.
You'll thrive in this role as someone who is comfortable in a “startup environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
Am I Eligible?
- It’s preferred that you’ve been excelling in your current role for at least 1 year
- This position can choose between office, flex, or remote in our hybrid working model
- Make sure to talk with your manager first, if you are interested in applying
The impact you’ll make:
- Responsible for managing and operating AdRoll’s agency and platform revenue base across North America
- Strategic and operational responsibility for profitable and sustainable growth of AdRoll’s customer base across Agency and Platform Success.
- Responsible for driving and influencing strategic decisions for both teams while overseeing the execution of said strategy
- Responsible for Cost to Acquire and Cost to Serve metrics for the Channel Sales team
- Work closely with AdRoll’s Executive Leadership team to drive growth, expansion, and understanding of the Channel Sales opportunity
- Facilitate and drive programs designed to increase customer engagement, adoption and retention across AdRoll products
- Growing and engaging the team through recruitment, hiring, and employee development
- Continual optimization of channel sales processes, tools, tactics, and materials
Skills you’ll bring:
- You are a strategic and creative thinker who is constantly looking to bring new and fresh ideas to your team
- You have experience managing a channel sales, partnership or agency team in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- You have 8+ years of experience working within a sales, partnership or channel sales environment. With “one to many” sales experience key. 4-6 years successfully leading high performing Channel sales or Partnership teams
- You’re passionate about building world-class channel sales teams and coaching individuals to success
- Proven success in establishing a clear vision and driving change within a customer facing organization
- A “get it done” attitude with a bias toward action; self-starter with discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request an accommodation.